Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Help me Dad

Hi dad, how are you? Long time not text anything here.
Dad, i miss one family so much. You knew the leader of that family very near. I dont know how to tell them and change them to be a part of our family again. I know he is not you. You are not him. But atleast i wanna tell him about my sadness anytime i miss u so much. Atleast he can make me calm down then hug me. And clear my tears because he is near to me. In my life i just met him and familt once. That wasnot enough. I have so many things to tell. Why we cant be good cousin? Especially for my uncle and aunty there. No one can give an understanding to them. Maybe just you can tell your brother that we (family in indonesia) miss him so much. We miss their come back. Im also sure u miss him so much too. When the day which u gone forever he didnt come to see u for the last. Im sure and very sure u cried there. Dad just you can help me to solve this big problem. Help your daugther please, tell them that i love them so much. Dont be afraid. You arenot their daddy and he is not my daddy. I just wanna know them well. Dad i love u so much and i love u guys too *hugsandkisses

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I'm sure it arrived to your dad safely and soundly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is fucking drama ,emotional. Don't do such things.GOD HAD TAKEN YOUR DAD AWAY FROM YOU , BECAUSE HE IS HAVING SOME ANOTHER SPECIAL PLAN FOR YOU AND HIM . dON'T DISTURB HIM NOW!

    ReplyDelete