Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Its from my heart

You are the best gift which god gave me
I can feel how much you love me when u here
I know you are naughty child in ur childhood
Maybe playboy and flirty to girls . (i know about that dad hehe :') )
But the special one ever from you is your big love from your children

All family told me that they gave up with your dumb
Aunty,uncle,and grandma told so many stupid things you have done when you were kid
Sometimes funny
Sometimes scary
Sometimes cranky
Sometime sad
But i think you are the best child ,brother and friends for all people
everyone proud of you. ABSOLUTELY!

Dad,did you remember when we were in the poor situation
Very limit money to buy food till
i went to school by foot
we just ate egg and rice
But we are the happiest family because we could through that hard situation together

Wait,you should remember this dad
When i was in junior high,you drop me to my school by motorcycle
In that time,you just had Rp 2000
but u was choosing to buy me some drink
Dont care you wont smoke whole day

You gave me everything
You lost so many important things just for us
But now the days you spent with me seems so far away
Im regret that i should be realize that ts too late
Everything cant go back again

Now i just try hard to make you proud
I dont care how worst you are
but for me you are my hero
YOU ARE THE BEST DAD I EVER HAD

God i regret i had ever waste my time when he lived. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment