Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

THE LAST MOMENT BEFORE MY DAD GONE

july 3th,2005 night. those night i was watching tv with my dad but that wasnt like usual he was so queit. just keep silent and just limit words came out from his mouth. I asked my dad "dad, why you are so queit this night",He answered,"im ok dont worry my daugther". im so much worry but i couldnt do anything. so much weird.
July 4th,2005 morning. we had breakfast together, talking funny things and laughing together.We were cleaning our home with high spirit like swept the floor and washed plates. but suddenly he said,"anisha you should be able to do somework by your self, dont be lazy. you are the first child. dont be spoiled girl because IF DAD NOT HERE AGAIN you can continue your life" and i answered "shut up dad. you will be with me forever ". he just smiled. And at 2 pm he went to work and i huged him so much tight not usual.
July 6th,2005 at 3 am. one taxi came. i thought my dad come because my dad is taxi's driver. i was still in the sleep tight with my younger sister.  unfortunately, that wasnt my dad but the staff of my dad's office. they just told my mom that my dad got accident and now he is in the hospital now and they meant to bring my mom to the hospital. Finally when my mom reached at the hospital, they brought my mom to the dead's room/kamar jenazah. my mom so confuse why they brought my mom to that room. AND finally my mom realized that my dad passed away due to that accident. my mom cried so much load and became so weak. but i still stay at home. my family didnt allow me to join to the hospital , but i already realized that my dad was pass away from some one said that we should prepare the grave. whaatttttttt ????????? i felt the world over. so much cried and that was really unbelievable. really i wanna die too. he is my life. so much sad when someone you love most gone without telling anything. im extremely regret. i cant be a good daugther for him. really useless daughter.
Dad im very sorry i cant make you proud so far. i promise i will keep our family with so much care. ill make you proud and smile in the heaven/ i love you forever and ever.

(im sorry if my english not too good. but aat least i had try to explain how much i love my dad) thank you for read my blog *kisses and hugs for you guys

2 comments:

  1. REALLY YOU LOVE SO MUCH TO YOUR DAD , I CRIED WHEN I WAS READING THIS BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yap mital i love my dad so much. :')

    ReplyDelete