Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7th,2011

Dear Dad,

Dad today i wanna share my sadness. Mom said she want marry again . She needs another guy to accompany her life.everyone here support mom . They said "hey your mom need a new husband. Your mom doesnt want alone in her life . You have to understand bla bla bla bla "
But dont you know dad,im gonna cry when i heard that . I just think about you very much . I dont want you feel hurt. I dont want you feel dissapointed and cry there . I love mom also,i want she feel happy everysecond but not with another dad.
No one can replace you as my dad . You are the best i ever had . You are my first and last dad . But how can i fight with this all .
Some family wanna intruduce mom to another man. Yap they said he worked at bank,already bought new car,rich and all . Actually i wanna feel how happy i am when im rich . But still money cant replace you and make me accept sincerely if mom get marriage again dad :'(
I dont have problem if we are poor . I just want you dad till i die . Why everyone cant understand me ! They always said im egoist and all but they dont know about my hurt inside. They dont know how sad i am when i lost you ! They thought i can accept ur gone easily . They are wrong dad ! You are still here (in my heart). Dad please tell them that i dont want have any dad again . I just have one dad when i was born till i die . I just love you. I just need you dad ! Im happy with this poor situation because im with you . No one can replace you ! NO ONE !

No comments:

Post a Comment